Please contact Eli for a free phone consultation to discuss your psychotherapy needs! A sliding scale is available.
We are currently in-network with:
United Behavioral Health
United Healthcare (not the Community Plan since we don’t yet take Medicaid).
At the present time, we do not accept other insurance plans. For clients who would like to use their out-of-network benefits, we are able to provide you with an invoice to submit to your insurance company. After a deductible is met, most insurance companies reimburse 60%-80% of the allowable amount for out-of-network mental health benefits. Please consult with your insurance company to see if you qualify for this service.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Do I have out of network benefits, and if so how do I submit a claim?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment is due in full at the time of session in the form of cash or credit card.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a $50 no show fee.
Any Other Questions
If you have any questions, please contact Eli below. We look forward to hearing from you!